Re: Topic Suggestions

Yikes! looks like Idrama sputtered to life.

> Ok I'll start by asking Dan could you have newsboy tag the from field
> with idrama@fluttery.com so that I can filter this newsgroup. There is
> something distasteful about retrieving these post from my spam folder.

It's just a stock install of Majordomo like a bazillion other people
are using. No Newwwsboy involved (although I do need to set up Mhonarc
or Newwwsboy to put the archives on-line!).

But does the fact that I know from that very statement which mail
client you're using (Outlook Express as packaged with IE5 beta?)
indicate where the problem might be?

Actually, I'm fairly sure that any outbound mail from my domain as
it's configured right now will get trapped by the OE/IE5 filter,
although Microsoft is removing the filter as it stands right now for
the March release.

Dan