Re: Topic Suggestions

Busted......long sigh......

.......once again betrayed by his false god, Todd ponders taking a large
stone and altering his OS with it. ....

( time goes by)

After some some reflection Todd cracks open the front door to the Linux
world, much like a Sunday morning suburbanite thinking about getting his
morning paper off the porch while just in his underwear. He wants the paper.
He knows he'll like it once he gets it...... but he is scared

-T