Re: the butterfly effect

bruce.ford@headland-media.com writes:

>  In my view, characters with strong wants are always best.

Thats soo true.  My first Screen Writing teacher was famous for a few things.
But what sticks in my brain is the Wanting of character, and making sure the
Hero is competent.  He said: "make sure your hero wants something, and even in
a small way is capable of getting it.  Even if its just a glass of water in
the first 5 pages."

BTW - I worked on Carmen Word, Math, and Time also.  Good stuff maynard.

tim