Movie Recomendation

Ok for those of you that haven't seen it. "Sliding Doors" is a movie worth
renting and why did I bring this up in this forum? The amazing thing about
this movie is that it is two linear stories based on a single dynamic point.
The dynamic point is whether or not the lead protagonist (Gwyneth Paltrow)
catches a subway train or not.

A fantastic example of the butterfly effect and if that wasn't enough.....
the movie is actually good. Todd plays a game in the background cycles of
his mind where he makes predictions of plot and story events and I am sad to
say I am usually very right (even nailed the ending of "Seven")  but this
movie turned and twisted and faked me out more than once. Not trying to fill
Gene Siskels shoes or anything but I think people interested in dynamic
stories or stories in general will like this film..

....the balcony is closed......

-T