[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Emotions Over A Wire?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Emotions Over A Wire?
- From: Dan Lyke
- Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 05:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: idrama (at sign removed to prevent spamming) flutterby (dot) com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 5 May 1999, Morbus Iff wrote:
> It sends you to a story on Wired for a couple of days ago entitled
> Emotions Over A Wire, detailing what one man thinks could be the
> interim emotion solution while we're all waiting for our T1 to get
> the real life 3D, need a really good computern stuff comes along...
The Compaq guys came by our offices to show off some of their technology,
and showed us a very similar demo. It's got a way to go yet, they've got a
bunch of tech that's looking for an application and they're trying hard to
Sorry idrama has been so slow recently, I'll try to drum up discussion
again this weekend, come up with something inflammatory to say.