Re: IDrama continues

No problemas,
    Interactivity can work in both media.
A picture is worth a thousand words. This means a picture contains something
of a proposition- the equivalent of at least a phrase or sentence ot
paragraph. Hence each element of the picture is like a key word or possable
link in the story. It is the "Meaning" of the element or picture which has
to relate to the nxt image it links to. I think William Burrouhs work.with
"cut ups" and the "ahem...." accidental" sequencing of word phrases is
interesting slant on randomness in story generation.
Check out Chris Crawfords stuff.
This makes story generation using pictures more tricky because "semantic
labels" have to abstract the meaning of a frame/shot and be attached to it
so that the chain of these meanings in plot and characterisation terms have
to make sense.