Re: Several points

Hmmm let me try to answer your question to perhaps help him understand me.

What I believe Chris is saying is. "That the "story" doesn't actually change
but only the "telling" is interactive. This is actually a VERY important
issue if you look at IF.

I believe that it is perhaps 100X harder to accomplish but I think you
should be able to enjoy the interactive version of star wars and based on
your interaction with the story, have it render a tragedy where the empire
wins (a fundamental change in the story...yes?)

-T