Re: missed email

Title: missed email

----- Original Message -----

It's not the story that changes; have you ever seen a book rewrite itself? The story doesn't change, it is changed by the storyteller. If the storyteller changes the story due to this interaction, then the storytelling process is interactive. The idea I'm pushing is to focus on the process, not the data.

I find this segment confusing.

For instance:  "The story doesn't change, it is changed by the storyteller."  So, the story -does- change-- by the storyteller.  Not quite sure what you're getting at here, and not aware of the value of the distinction you're trying to draw.  For instance, why should we prefer (or distinguish) the process over the data?

---

::jason.joel.thompson
::founder

::wild.ghost.studios |  www.wildghost.com