Re: Getting Beyond 'Reptilian Emotions'

At 15:45 -0500 2/1/01, Morbus Iff wrote:
>[side note: how does the list feel about news blurbs like this?]

I think it's great that there's at least SOME acknowledgement that

a) Gaming has potential to be a great artistic medium
and
b) We have a long ways to go

Both of those points are important.  That is, we need to keep in mind
that all this stuff about graphics, in the end, is all bull compared
to the real potential that we're still lost about.

-ToastyKen

| Kenneth Lu - kenlu@mit.edu - http://www.mit.edu/~kenlu/ |
| "Life is far too important to be taken seriously."      |
|                                          -- Oscar Wilde |