simulate&video & data

My take on this is that simulation should be seen as  a set of physical
events
which can be given a semantically general data tag like "trying to fix
my
carburettor" which could be a "verb/expression" in erasmatron. It could
output a
value which could translate back to data . The thing would be to limit
the scope
of the simulation radically. In story terms this would be a physical
exploration
(sort of), a small plot event which has a different level of meaning.
My other pet thing is to tag video sequences and run them as events
triggered by
"verbs" as there are not interactive they can be seen as "memories",
things which
happened in the past. Could be "memory of my dads death" which just runs
a a
small (in film terms) flashback.
This means being very atomistic so they roughly fit the data structure
"fred
remembers his fathers death".
This is one for Chris.
Johnny Kirk