Re: Participation versus Interactivity

 >Last night after Scotch Night, Kiki, artist extraordinaire and creator
 >of the Firefall, commented that she wasn't as interested in
 >interactivity as she was in participation.

The first thing I thought of was "truth is stranger than fiction". If one
author creates a story, it will have a cohesive beginning, middle, and end.
The story has a goal. When multiple audience members contribute to a story,
warps, twists and tears occur, creating a story as chaotic as the life we live.

You know, I read over the above paragraph and I choke at how
poetic it sounds. Bah! Sorry. But those were my first thoughts.

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan porn rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/