Zoesis Studios

Chris,

Things are very busy as usual at Zoesis.

Our entertainment site (http://www.ottoandiris.com) recently won two
awards from the Massachusetts Interactive Media Council (MIMC) for
"Best Use of Technology" and best from the "Children's" category.
It's an established, real set of awards, so we were all happy.

With an eye toward the bottom line we have added branding services to
our activities.  We have applied our technology to create Living
Products, which are basically consumer products that have been brought
to life as interactive characters.  For example, this might be a
Popsicle or bottle of Ketchup or a donut.

If you are interested in more details, here is a link to our latest
press release: http://www.zoesis.com/corporate/release5.html.

Economically we are stable (thank goodness).  We have been about the
same size (10-15) for a couple of years, but we are thinking we might
need to expand in a year or so.

We believe there is a future in interactive storytelling.  We are
advancing our technology continuously.  The frustrating and fun part
is that it's a really difficult, long-term problem.  For us, part of
the problem is finding an economically viable way to sell interative
storytelling.

Peter