Re: Phrontisterion IV?

Hi Chris--

thanks for your prompt answer and sorry that I didn't reply as quickly. I am
committed to attending Phrontisterion IV (indeed I intend to buy tickets
either late this or early next week).

As always, thank you for hosting this!

Could you send me an info on lodging in Jacksonville? (After getting back
pains last year, I won't try camping again this year. :-) ) It'll be fine if
you can just send me the info mail from last year, I just cannot access my old
mail because of technical problems right now (and I suppose I should book
very soon, with all the cultural events going on in Jacksonville in Summer).

I propose to add my present approach using higher-order plot elements to the
list of schemes to be discussed: I think I have something interesting to say
there.

Looking forward to an interesting conference,
- Benja

--
http://www.gmx.net