Shall we shut down the idrama mailing list?

It must have been 4 years ago that I came home from Phrontisterion
fired up about interactive drama and set up the idrama mailing
list. In the intervening time my notions of storytelling have matured
and changed a lot, I've become convinced that some of the interests
which brought me to interactive drama can't be accomplished, and I've
also gone off in other directions; directions that have nothing to do
with games or storytelling.

It appears that the paths of many of those who have occasionally
participated have been similar.

Y'all don't see it, but some subscriber or set of subscribers to the
list has a tendency to get viruses. A lot of them. I get an awful lot
of bounce messages that weren't sent to the list because of forged
headers, all of which containing virus attachments, and when this
happens I have a similarly large number of bounce messages from
elsewhere indicating that the virus is forging the idrama address as a
return.

So rather than being an asset, the list is a liability.

And, of course, we haven't seen a legitimate message on the list in a
loooong time.

Does anyone out there care if I remove the pertinent files from my
server and shut it down?

Dan