Re: iDrama or...?? (warning: testy)

Quoting WFreitag@aol.com:

> In my own case the issue is most decidedly not the story I personally want to
> tell. When I want to tell a story, I tell it. The issue is the digital
> virtual world I personally want to create -- which, to be as rich and
> engaging as I
> want it to be, requires the ability to interact with its visitors so as to
> generate the stories THEY personally want to tell.
>
> - Walt

Walt, this is a fine goal but what you want to do is not the 'i' in fornt of
iDrama. The I you consistently refer to is the one which refers only to you.

I have no problem with system design discussion. I know the system design is
and will be important but I think the human element which is almost never
discussed here is more important.

So much of the discussion here is limted to that which is programable. If you
want a model for successful iDrama design, if you want a business model which
definitely works you move outside this little envelop and look at the guy who,
I think, has always understood the 'i' in all its aspects, you look at Harry
Gottlieb.

--Thom