Multi Path Storytelling

Gawd! all I have to do is ignore the mail for a day or two and the post
explode. Perhaps I'll just slink away now ( Ha! Your not that lucky)

Well it's really just a branching story that you can choose paths at certan
predetermined points .....but I thought some of you might find it
interesting:

>snip

In an episode of Xena: Warrior Princess, the heroine's friend Gabrielle has
just turned into a monster. Will Xena attack while she has the advantage? If
you're watching an Internet Multipath Movie, the answer's up to you! Step
right from your home computer into the adventures of Xena, Superman, Ace
Ventura, and Popeye -- delivered by a powerful 3D-animation engine in
real-time streaming video. Begin with a FREE TRIAL of Gravity Angels or The
Evil Pen Pal for four weeks, then subscribe to the weekly adventures of your
favorite characters for just $8.95 per three-month series. Your subscription
entitles you to play each five- to seven-minute "webisode" on demand as many
times as you like. If you get interrupted, no problem; when you get back,
you'll start right where you left off!

The all-ages action makes for great family entertainment. Debate the outcome
of each cliffhanger and see where a decision takes you. Instead of passively
watching a show, PARTICIPATE in one this evening. Share exciting Multipath
Movies!
http://www.multipathmovies.com/minisites/zone/index.asp