Re: Let's take another stab at it

So I guess you're saying that we should try to focus on how the
storytelling process is affected by interaction before thinking about
how the story itself is affected?

Though.. it seems you're saying the story itself simply isn't
affected, which may be true on some deep sense, but probably not in
the practical sense most people think about it in, is that it?

-ToastyKen

| Kenneth Lu - kenlu@mit.edu - http://www.mit.edu/~kenlu/ |
| "Life is far too important to be taken seriously."      |
|                                          -- Oscar Wilde |