The Great Divide

This could possible interest the group (disclaimer: i run gamegrene.com)...

http://www.gamegrene.com/gm/997796770.shtml
The Great Divide or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Monomyth
"The premise of this essay is simple: some (not all. There are quite a few
on both sides of the argument that understand him perfectly well.) gamers
misunderstand what Joseph Campbell said and wrote. I believe that I
understand what Campbell wrote, and I have a belief that what he wrote is
good and useful. Therefore, I will attempt to explain it as best as
possible."

Incidentally, gamegrene.com is looking for more storytellers / ifiction
angles. If you're willing to write for free (or peanuts, and I mean
peanuts), contact me offlist...

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/