Re: [Fwd: Gamasutra article]

"The attraction of Lara Croft is big tits."

	This is the only point I disagree with you on. That game had a
significant female following, despite the reportedly large tits
involved. I liked Urban Chaos better (as that style of game goes) but it
is sad that such games are noticed for having dramatic elements...
considering how weak they are in that area.
	Nonetheless, I am still glad to see Gamasutra hosting an article that
comes so close to pointing to interactive fiction (please forgive me for
continuing to group all IF efforts under one banner) as a plausible
direction for mainstream games.

                                                        --Bob