Re: Deals and obligations

I see an obligation as you describe it, Walt, as containing the
consequential and/or emotional freight of having made a deal, either
conscious or unconscious, and trying to decide whether to honor it or how.
However, I think we have primarily a difference of terminology for the same
phenomenon, and I'm not sure yet whether some of the things I want to make
the ETron do in that area require deal-making or not.

But I do see dealmaking as a potentially handy tool for holding onto
critical story history without necessarily having to reconstruct complicated
grammar in order to recover it.

-l.