Re: Phrontisterion IV?

I'm _really_ looking forward to Phront IV, but I'm going to have to eat
plenty of crow:  last year I vowed have a demo done for Shattertown for this
year's Phront, and it ain't going to happen -- the p/t, well-paying contract
I had that was supposed to last through this summer blew up in my face last
summer, and I've got the full-time life-eating job from hell now.

"...but other than that, Ms. Lincoln, how was the play?..."

Still, I'll be very interested in seeing how others might have progressed.

-l.