Propp generation reference

Hi everyone -- I had a great time at the Crawford ranch. For those of your
who were interested in the reference to MESS & Propp, here it is:

http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/anglistik/langpro/NLG-table/details/NLG-ENTRY-18.htm

It is my understanding that Propp has been a popular source for story
generation systems (so a friend told me), though how common I don't know.
The above reference is one verifiable sighting. =)

(http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/anglistik/langpro/NLG-table/NLG-table-date-sort.html
is a long long list of natural language generation systems, fyi, which may
be of interest to some).

Another interesting story generation system that didn't come up over the
weekend is Leibowitz's Universe system, which was used (if I remember
correctly) to write soap opera plots.

A nice text on interactive storyworlds that is more design than
architecture oriented, I'd suggest picking up a copy of Janet Murray's
book _Hamlet on the Holodeck_.