RE: Idrama Mail List

Todd Gemmell writes:
> describe what is and will be created out of this new "thing".
> Certainly Larry and I are not the first people to realize this. Has
> anyone started a glossary, pidgin or something along these lines?
> Thoughts?

During and after the first Phrontisterion there was a short lived
attempt to build a master dictionary, so that we'd all be using the
same language. My recollection is that shortly those of us trading
email recognized that we weren't anywhere near describing the same
concepts yet, so trying to wrap those concepts in language wasn't
working.

So has there been any sense of emergence of a common goal? We all say
"Interactive Drama", but when we get down to defining what that means
we all have dramatically different visions of not just how that's
likely to be implemented, but even in what the user experience is.

Dan