Re: Lingua Franca

on 6/25/02 7:12 PM,  WFreitag@aol.com at  WFreitag@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I regret that I couldn't make it to Phrontisterion. Deadlines and financial
> stress utterly ruled out any possibility. This annoyed and depressed me and
> made me not want to talk about it in advance.

Your absence was deeply regretted, Walt.  I for one missed not having the
chance to chat with you about some of the issues and hear what you've been
up to.

Chris has sent out a draft Phront IV report for the attendees to comment on.
I was quite ill during the workshop and didn't take good notes or retain
much detail, so my comments have been essentially nonexistent.

It should be out rsn.

-l.