RE: Interactive Drama: Why I've lost interest

Morbus Iff wrote:
> - besides HL, I can't think of any FPS that made me
> want to do anything but shoot without thinking.

Thief made you want to slink around and whack people on the back of the
head with a blackjack, then carry the bodies away and dump them in the
river.  I definitely enjoyed my more 'ghoulish' thievery for a time.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.