Any using the Erasmatron?

I just recently redownloaded the Erasmatron. Had heard about it probably a
year ago, when I had a crappy machine, and couldn't run it. Then I moved up
to a halfway decent machine, could run it, and then found that I had no
time to actually work on it.

This list has redoubled my interests in both the HTML world that I had been
thinking about, as well as the Erasmatron, so curiousity abounds - am I the
only one?

<\/>                         http://www.disobey.com/ -- ICQ: 2927491
:::> Disobey has been mentioned in The Netly News, Internet World,
:::> ABCNEWS.COM, Bruce Sterling's Dead Media Notes, and much more.
:::> Microsoft and 3Com ripped us off too... that's gotta mean we're
:::> important. With sections that have nothing to do with any of
:::> the others, you'll like at least one thing. No, really. Yeah.