Topic Suggestions

Topic suggestions:

a) Steps to start a new interactive fiction game/piece.

b) Defined plot device, or random small encounters?

c) Real-time or "turn based" - meaning, do we wait for the player or let
them lose out on things as they look at the "Unofficial Strategy Guide".

d) Modern age or Fiction based?

e) What should we look at for an Atmosphere Machine? (ie. modifying the
game based upon a player's reactions - weather, other people, scenery,
etc...)

Talk amongst yourself (in the open). Yup.