Re: Topic Suggestions

>> Topic suggestions:
>
>Thank you!

Not a problem. Perhaps one which I have left out:

f) We've got to finish a game by next year, same day. What are our first
steps to ensure that:

	1) we don't back step
	2) we can all work on different things at once
	3) communication isn't an issue
	4) ???
	5) ???
	6) ???

>Yeah! We got 20 people on this list, after all. This isn't just the Morbus
>and Dan and Todd show (or at least I hope it's not).

I was thinking the exact same thing as I looked at all of the read messages
from the list. I see a couple of intro's, and then... ;)

------- <http://www.disobey.com/> ----------- ICQ: 2927491 ----

  CALL ME: The Disobey News Network
  FIND ME: <http://www.disobey.com/dnn/>
  READ ME: News, information, and the latest from the very
          culture that Disobey and it's readers belong too.
         Updated daily. Except weekends. Yeah, weekends.

-05------------<\/>-------------- Disobey Section 01 of 10 ----