RE: Conversation!

As I point out in the paper, the notion of conversation (in the context of
games and stories) was identified by Chris Crawford many years ago, in his
interactivity design essays.  (He's been thinking about this a long time.)
My essay tries to apply this idea to "interactive art", a much-hyped new
area of gallery and museum installation art and web art.  I wrote the essay
because I felt the discourse about interactive art needed some more
perspective.

Like Peter suggests, Chris' essays and book are well worth the time to read
them.

Andrew