[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Service problems
- From: Dan Lyke <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:51:48 -0800 (PST)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, over the last few hours, you sent an email to email@example.com
and got a bizarre error message, please resend it.
I just got an education in sendmail configuration...
(Momma always said if I wasn't careful I'd grow up to be a sysadmin. I
thought I could just sysadmin socially, but it seems that total
abstinence is the only option. Unfortunately, I get lots of peer
support when I sysadmin, so it seems like I'm doomed to forever trying
to recover from that evil habit.)