Re: Introduction/Griffin+Sabine

Wally, I am most uncomfortable with your suggestion that we rely on
small-scale interactivity to touch up non-interactive stories. While there
is certainly some profit to be made by this approach (remember Seventh
Guest!), it appears to be a dead end in that there is little further room
for creative development (remember Eleventh Hour!). And while I have no
objections to any artist exploring his or her own muse, I suspect that in
that direction lies oblivion. I feel fairly certain that it will not lead us
to anything that, in the distant future, will be called interactive
storytelling.

Chris