Apology to Chris

>> ...You mention Erasmatron: Is it not obvious that creating the Erasmatron
>> required Chris to analyze the nature of character interaction in stories
>> with far more clarity and detail than any academic literature course would
>> ever attempt? ...

> no

> no

> hell no

> are you on drugs?

I apologize to Chris for dragging his name into an issue he may have no
interest in, by making a claim about his work that he has not (to my
knowledge) made himself. This was inappropriate. This claim was entirely my
own notion (and, on further reflection, simply invalid: neither true nor
false, but logically meaningless, because the forms of analysis involved are
so different). To my knowledge, Chris has not made any such comparison
between his work and the work of literary scholars. The man certainly doesn't
need me to brag for him, and I'm sure he prefers to pick his own fights.

- Walt