RE: Deals

> Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> >
> > > In one very important sense, most human interactions are deals.
> >
> > Doesn't fit.  I cannot tell my friends with whom I had Chinese food this
> > evening that it was all a "deal."
>
> Wasn't very dramatic, either, was it?

Life is not usually dramatic, which in fact is why we create drama.  I think
if I said "most human interactions are not dramatic, and many human
interactions are not deals" I would be more accurate than Laura's
suggestion, sorry Laura.

> 	When we are in a crisis we make deals, or try to, sometimes
> even with God.

Which only happens when you live in interesting times.  Deals are resource
acquisition.  We make deals when we are lacking something.

20% of the world is real.