Re: Interactive Drama: Why I've lost interest

So, if you made a product where 5 people Gamemastered *themselves*, I
believe a viable business model could result from this.  But if you

An interesting concept. To some degree, that's what is happening in "Lexicon: an RPG" at http://www.gamegrene.com/wiki/ - all players are GMs playing in the same world (that the players made from scratch, based on their entries), following others invented Truths, but also twisting and devising their own. The only linear-aspect of the game is the alphabetical ordering of turns.

--
Morbus Iff ( you, me, eropuri? aawwwwwWWWw yYeahahhHHAhhh )