RE: Interactive Drama: Why I've lost interest

Dan Lyke wrote:

> Yes, computer games do bring people together, when I was in high
> school we had piracy parties and now kids have LAN parties (where
> piracy is the secondary occurrence), but not in the same way.

My social interaction regarding games is to play very few of them,
analyze the ones I do play to death, and then have game designer
discussions about them on gamedesign-l.
taking this one step further and forming an IGDA Seattle Chapter Game
Designer's SIG, if anyone's interested.  The movement of my life over
the past 2 years has been "virtual debate isn't enough."  I want / need
real human faces to connect to.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur