Re: Cameras and Player Info

>I've tried to read a couple of stories that tried to place me as the
>protagonist, and they've all failed. If the stories are weak on
>characterization, I think they work, which is why first person
>shoot-em-ups work so well, that really is my character, but if the
>story is stronger on characterization we have to see the protagonist.

Agreeable. Didn't really think of it this way...

>One of the assumptions we made initially was that in genre fiction it
>was the situations that were interesting and people wanted to be able
>to imagine themselves in those situations. We were _very_
>wrong. People want to imagine themselves those characters. I'm not the
>crafty theif able to smoothly sneak in to the museum and heist the
>jewel from under the noses of alert guards, heck, I can barely walk to
>the bathroom in the middle of the night without tripping over a chair
>and waking up the neighbors.

Would it help players become more into that reality if the theif was raped
just like them?

------- <http://www.disobey.com/> ----------- ICQ: 2927491 ----

  CALL ME: Chico's Groove
  FIND ME: <http://www.disobey.com/text/chico's_groove/>
  READ ME: Everything new with Disobey and our lives. From
          updates of one minor sentence to what movies were
         watched, this is punishment at its finest. Released
        every two weeks, available through email subscription.

-12------------<\/>-------------- Disobey Section 08 of 10 ----