Re: chick flick?

>I'm kind of blasting through, picking out things I think bear comment
>'cause I'm not going to get to write again 'til Saturday...

Heh... I have to go to work in about 20 minutes, so I'm doing relatively
the same thing...

>Synthesizing speech for emotional content, however, is a danged hard
>problem.

How do the people who do You Don't Know Jack? do it? I'm always amazed at
the amount of different lines on that, and the fact that they even keep
coming if you're playing the Internet portion of it on a 33.6...

>Not that I don't agree with you, when I first envisioned this I was
>thinking King's Quest graphics (with better art direction), and good
>sound is critical to emotional films.

Yeah, my qualities, on the other hand, don't include 3d graphics at all. I
can make a mean logo, or a mean 2d still (probably), but nothing that looks
realistic, nothing that can be easily animated, and nothing that even comes
close to a 3d (I still have problems drawing one of those 3d boxes which is
two squares with connecting lines).

------- <http://www.disobey.com/> ----------- ICQ: 2927491 ----

 Disobey has been mentioned in The Netly News, Internet World,
 ABCNEWS.COM, Bruce Sterling's Dead Media Notes and many more.
 Microsoft and 3Com ripped us off also.... that has gotta mean
 we're important. And hell, we got a rise out of Playboy! With
 sections that have nothing to do with the others, you'll like
 at least one thing. No, really. Go there. There.... I'm done.