Re: toning down some

Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 08:39:41AM -0400 in <42A98A0D.9000706@galiel.com>,
David Galiel <web@galiel.com> spake:
[David's insults and hate email elided]

  I won't spend long on this, as I said I'd try to be nicer, but you
test my limited patience, sirrah.  You shouldn't flame someone for
politeness when you're being impolite yourself, Mr. Pot.

  I don't care what anyone claims to be (and whether he's actually the
guy at that garish web site, or just some poseur, we have no idea).
Arguments from authority do not impress me, nor should they impress
anyone, that's just chimpanzee social dominance games.  I care only
about what people can actually do and what kind of useful information
they can share.

  WHAT USEFUL INFORMATION ARE YOU SHARING?

  Stop now and reread that question to yourself a few times.  Paste it
above your monitor, and read it every time you're about to post.

  What "Thom" has posted here so far has contained NOT ONE BYTE of
useful information.  For someone who allegedly has insight into
interactivity, he seems remarkably confused (Shakespeare!).  For someone
who is allegedly a teacher, he's remarkably bad at transferring
information to people.  What YOU are posting contains not one byte of
useful information or discussion, either.

  If you have anything of value to contribute in the future, please do
so.  If "Thom" feels he has anything of value to contribute, he should
do so.  Otherwise, keep your private hate email to yourself in the
future.

  I think it's best for everyone if I just drop you in my killfile right
now, since you're here only to troll and flame.

  <http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/doc/plonk.html>

  Please, people, don't bother responding to this or to whatever reply
Galiel sends to the list.  Let it drop, and get back to posting useful
information.

  One last time:

  WHAT USEFUL INFORMATION ARE YOU SHARING?

--
"I think [Robert Heinlein] would take it kindly if we were all to refrain from
 abandoning civilization as a failed experiment that requires too much hard