Re: Phrontesterion

It is always interesting just with the folks who show up. Add in that Chris C lives in one of the most beautiful places in North America and you will be spending your weekend sitting around a very large tree talking and it can't be beat as far as anything like this close to a conference goes. I've twice camped out near by and one year Chris allowed folks to camp in his cow pasture but cow pastures aren't really recommended. For folks who don't camp there is lots of motels near by and you can usually finish off with some theater just down the road in Ashland if you time it right.

No idea how crowded it is this year. You have to check with Chris since space is limited just so something can get done. Hate to say this, but it is a much better way to discuss stuff than lists or forums and most conferences I've ever been to.

--Thom